OWNERSHIP / RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The Website is owned and operated by MarkinBOX. Any and all content, data, graphics, photographs, images, audio, video, software, systems, processes, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other information including, without limitation, the “look and feel” of the Website (collectively, the “Content”) contained in this Website are proprietary to MarkinBOX, its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, distribute, display, perform, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any Content without the express prior written consent of MarkinBOX. You may download, print and reproduce the Content for your own non-commercial, informational purposes provided you agree to maintain any and all copyright or other proprietary notices contained in such Content, and to cite the URL Source of such Content. Reproduction of multiple copies of the Content, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution is strictly prohibited except with the prior written permission of MarkinBOX. To obtain written consent for such reproduction, please contact us at info@MarkinBOX.com
As a condition of your continued access to and use of this Website, you agree to abide by all applicable federal, provincial, state, territorial and other laws and regulations and the “Code of Conduct” set forth below. Specifically, in addition, without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
- a) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that:
- i) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- ii) infringes any patent, trade-mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or privacy rights of any party;
- iii) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or an unfair product comparison; or
- iv) contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, cancelbot, or any other harmful components or any other computer file, program or code, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- b) harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personally identifiable information) about other users of the Website, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such users;
- c) for the purpose of misleading others, create a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Website;
- d) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or any other means;
- e) interfere with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; and
- f) use, download or otherwise copy, or provide to any person or entity any Website users directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Website.
MarkinBOX respects your right to privacy of your personal information. Please review our Privacy Notice for details on the manner in which we collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage your personal information.
CHANGES AND TERMINATION
“MarkinBOX” and “www.markinbox.com” are trademarks of MarkinBOX. Other marks, graphics, typefaces, trademarks and logos appearing on the Website are trademarks or trade dress of MarkinBOX. All other trademarks appearing on the Website are property of their respective owners. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in any manner for any purpose without our express written consent.